ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level
Duration of courses
✔️ HRDCORP CLAIMABLE
✔️ MBOT APPROVED
About the Course
The ISTQB Foundation Level qualification is aimed at anyone involved in software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, and software developers.
This Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as product owners, project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants. Holders of the Foundation Certificate will be able to go on to higher-level software testing qualifications.
Fundamentals of Testing
- What is Testing?
- Why is Testing Necessary?
- Seven Testing Principles
- Test Process
- The Psychology of Testing
Chapter 2: Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Software Development Lifecycle Models
- Test Levels
- Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
Chapter 3: Static Testing
- Static Testing Basic
- Review Process
Chapter 4: Test Techniques
- Categories of Test Techniques
- Black-box Test Techniques
- White-box Test Techniques
- Experience-based Test Techniques
Chapter 5: Test Management
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Test Monitoring and Control
- Configuration Management
- Risks and Testing
- Defect Management
Chapter 6: Tool Support for Testing
- Test tool considerations
- Effective use of tools
Through presentation, discussion, interactive activities, and hands-on exercises, attendees will learn to:
- Reduce risk, find defects, build confidence, and provide information by applying testing best practices
- Promote efficient and effective communication through a common software testing vocabulary
- Use black-box, white-box, and experience-based techniques to design and execute tests based on requirements, user stories, and other information sources
- Explain the value of testing and report test results in clear, actionable ways that stakeholders understand
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing
- Optimize testing practices, priorities, and strategies based on constraints, project objectives, and product type
- Contribute effectively in reviews
- Assist in the selection and implementation of test tools
Pricing & Payment Plans
Plus RM 750 for exam fee.
*Price above before SST
Fill the training course registration form by clicking the button below to register.
You can reach us via WhatsApp at +6011 51124480 between Monday and Friday,
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.