CTFL® Automotive Software Tester (CTFL-AuT)
Duration of courses
✔️ HRDCORP CLAIMABLE
✔️ MBOT APPROVED
About the Course
The ISTQB® Certified Tester Automotive Software Tester (CT-AuT) certification focuses on the specific requirements for “testing E/E systems” in the automotive environment on the basis of established standards (Automotive SPICE®, ISO 26262, AUTOSAR®, etc.). It also covers testing in virtual environments (including XiL), and automotive-specific static and dynamic test techniques.
Who should attend?
All persons involved in software testing in the automotive area such as persons in roles like like testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, release testers and software developers. Also recommended for Project manager, quality manager, software development manager, system analyst (business analysts), IT manager or management consultants, who wish to acquire basic knowledge and basic understanding of the topic software testing in the automotive area
Recommended for candidate to attend ISTQB CTFL Training Course prior to attending CT-AuT course.
Candidate must hold the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) certificate. and interest in testing in automotive development projects. However, it is recommended that the candidate
- has at least a minimum background knowledge in software development or software testing (for example six months’ experience as a system or acceptance tester or as a developer)
- or has taken a course, which is accredited per the ISTQB® standard (by an ISTQB®-member board) and/or
- has gained initial experience in the testing in E/E development projects in the Automotive industry
Introduction to Automotive Software Testing
- Requirement from Divergent Project Objective and Increasing Product Complexity
- Project Aspects influenced by Standards
- The Six Generic Phases in the System Lifecycle
Standards for the testing of E/E systems
- Automotive SPICE (ASPICE)
- ISO 26262
Testing in a virtual environment
- Test environment in general
- Testing in XiL test environments
Automotive-specific static and dynamic test techniques
- Static test techniques
- Dynamic test techniques (Condition testing, multiple condition testing, modified condition/decision testing, Back-to-Back Testing, Fault injection Testing, Requirement-based testing, Context-dependent selection of test techniques
(Sourced Foundation Level Specialist, CTFL-Aut Syllabus Version 2018 (2.0.2) dated July 4th—2018)
Pricing & Payment Plans
Plus RM 1,050 for exam fee.
*Price above before SST
Fill the training course registration form by clicking the button below to register.
You can reach us via WhatsApp at +6011 51124480 between Monday and Friday,
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.