About the Course
What makes Selenium United courses unique?
- Participants receive to-the-point information in a practical setting that is relevant for today’s professional testers (25% theory, 75% practical).
- Participants receive an un-diluted Selenium experience, focusing more on the critical Selenium concepts, which allows for better real-life implementation in their daily work.
- The course and supporting documents have been developed by an international team of experts who understand the current developments in this field of expertise.
- Certificates are issued by an internationally renowned and ISO-certified certification body. Supported by important companies in the industry.
Who should take Certified Selenium Engineer (CSE)?
- If you are a tester mainly focused on manual testing and want to step into the world of test automation, this course is for you.
- If you are a test automation engineer who has just started with Selenium or you have done test automation with other tools, and now want to explore Selenium, this course is for you.
- If you are an engineer with an intermediate level of Selenium knowledge, and require some support on how the Selenium components best fit together for professional Selenium-based automation, this course is also for you.
Entry criteria: –
- Basic knowledge of core Java (for CSE Java) or Python (for CSE Python) is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of Eclipse is also recommended
Web UI Automation, Selenium, Browser & Page Level Interactions, Element Identification in Depth
Element Inquiry and Interactions, Beyond Simple Code Constructs
Refactoring, Creating a Basic Frame work, Mock Exam, Certification Exam
To become a Certified Selenium Engineer, you have to successfully pass the exam.
- 40 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 60 minutes
- 65% required to pass (26/40)
- Individual exams can be done online in your home and offices via Brightest Private Exams