About the Course
Certified Data & Analytics Tester is a 2-day interactive certification course that helps you develop the skills and knowledge to thrive in a data and analytics environment.
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for test consultants, business analysts, data leads, data warehouse developers and business intelligence consultants.
- CDAT certified consultants can define a vision and test strategy and apply it to an efficient test approach in data-oriented environments and projects, using the essential test specification techniques necessary in DA projects.
- They are aware of (and able to measure) the required specific data quality attributes and data profiling techniques.
- Certified CDATs understand the specifics of the DTAP- environments for data-oriented environments, as well as the governance needed in DA testing, like privacy and information security.
- Discover what business intelligence is along with the Data & Analytics landscape components.
- Understand the specifics of an analytics environment, including the 3 Vs for Big Data, OLTP and OLAP, BI and data warehousing, and insights into relevant data modeling techniques.
- Explore the DA & BI software testing techniques and approaches.
- Deep dive into DA testing (through hands-on exercises) to learn more about test techniques, queries, data modeling, data mining, completeness and transformation testing.
- Explore the importance of data quality and the ins and outs of data profiling.
- Discover the multiple dimensions of (DTAP) test environments and the implications of privacy and security standards.