Certified Tester Game Testing (CT-GaMe)
Duration of courses
✔️ HRDCORP CLAIMABLE
✔️ MBOT APPROVED
About the Course
The ISTQB® Gaming Testing certification focuses on the knowledge and abilities required to perform and manage testing at all levels in game projects. It explains the fundamentals of video and game testing, as well as how to identify risks and goals for gaming software. It entails conceptually creating, implementing, and executing game software tests, approaches to game testing (Game Testing Mechanics, Sound Testing, Graphics Testing, and Localization), and recognizing game testing tools.
Who should attend?
Testers, Test Analysts, Test Consultants, Test Managers, Acceptance (UAT) testers and professionals in other video game development roles.
Entry criteria: Prior training in the ISTQB CTFL Course is recommended
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Certification
- Some exposure in game software development or game software testing
- Describe basic concepts of video games and game software testing
- Determine risks, goals and game software requirements under the needs and expectations of stakeholders
- Conceptually design, implement and execute basic game software tests
- Know the approaches to game software testing and their purpose
- Recognize the tools supporting game testing
Specificity of Game Testing
- Game Testing Basics
- Typical Roles of the Game Development Team
- Testing Activities throughout the Game Software Development Lifecycle
Testing Game Mechanics
- Game Mechanics
- Approaches to Testing Game Mechanics.
- Principles and Concepts of Game Graphics
- Approaches to Testing Graphics in Game Products
- Graphics Test Execution
- Tools Support for Graphics Testing
- Features of the Sound Content of the Game Product
- Types of Defects in Sound Content
- Approaches to Testing Sound Content in Game Products
- Sound Test Execution
Game Level Testing
- Game Level Design Principles and Concepts
- Stages and Execution of Game Level Testing
- Tools Support for Game Level Testing
Game Controllers Testing
- Principles and Concepts of Game Controllers
- Approaches to Testing Controllers in Game Products
- Tools Support for Game Controllers Testing
- Principles and Concepts of Localization Testing
- Types of Localization Defects and their Causes
- Localization Testing Approaches and Execution
- Tools Support for Localization Testing
Sourced: Certified Tester Game Testing (CT-GaMe) Specialist Syllabus Version 1.0.1
Pricing & Payment Plans
Plus RM 1,050 for exam fee.
*Price above before SST
Fill the training course registration form by clicking the button below to register.
You can reach us via WhatsApp at +6011 51124480 between Monday and Friday,
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.